Below is a summary of the most important activities and the results achieved
1. Setting of colloidal silver technology (SK) in a way allowing for one-year spraying of the vineyard in the simplest possible way.
The result: a 20-fold increase in vineyard productivity by restoring the biological life of the soil
2. Foliar dosing of Astvit manure.
The effect: participation in the restoration of the nominal yield of the vine
3. Measurement of habitat parameters (sums of active GDDC temperatures, average length of vegetation season)
The effect: help in choosing the optimal grape varieties
4. Impact of environmental accumulation on habitat parameters – conclusions from measurements of habitat parameters in two vineyard locations.
The effect: increasing the GDCC by about 15-20%
5. Definition and elimination of varieties hardly resistant to herbicide odor drift.
The effect: solving the problem of “herbicide from a neighbor”.